Monday, October 8, 2012

Toni Trucks (Mary) Mentions Rob and Kristen in Various Interview


Insider

It's tough to be unaware of the magnitude of this franchise, were you a fan coming in ?
I had definitely tapped into my inner tween and seen all the movies. And I like looking at Rob Pattinson, don't judge me. Let's be serious, any actor honestly hopes to be a part of a giant franchise. To be in the zeitgeist like that is amazing ... but in reality, it's kind of hard to fathom. I was at The Grove when I found out, and caused quite a scene jumping up and down.


Access Hollywood

“People were so nice. I met friends that I will keep forever,” Toni, who already knew Jackson Rathbone from school, told Access. “Michael Sheen, [who plays Volturi vampire Aro], is number one in my book. And I know that we will be friends forever.”

Toni told Access she was happy to see the devoted “Twilight” fans stand by the stars of the movie despite the barrage of recent headlines that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have made in the past few months.

“Everybody reacted with a whole lot of love, which really sort of embodies what ‘The Twilight Saga’ is. They are not a pretentious group… I think [the recent headlines don’t] matter. They still have the love for this book, these characters, these actors, and I think that [the film] is going to be unaffected by anything else,” she said.

And when it comes to eternal “Twilight” question – Team Edward or Team Jacob? – Toni said she’s split down the middle.

“Mary would say, ‘I don’t give a sh**,’ or she would say, ‘Team Edward,’ because of the vampires, clearly. But Team Trucks would say, ‘Team Jacob,’ because [Taylor Lautner] is from Michigan and I’m from Michigan and I always support all things in Michigan!” she explained to Access.

ENJOY..-V- XOXO
GOD bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment