Thursday, September 27, 2012

Don de Lillo (Cosmopolis Author) Mentions Rob

You read the script? 
Yeah, it was incredibly faithful to the book. Sure, Cronenberg cut some scenes, but it's completely true to the spirit of the novel. Of course it did not intend to comment when I read it, became his film. It's my novel, but it's your movie, no doubt about it. Then, this past March saw the film in New York, when he finished. I was really impressed. Since opening credits: an awesome idea to begin with Jackson Pollock and Rothko final. And the final scene with Robert Pattinson and Paul Giamatti, is amazing. 

You've seen his version of "Naked Lunch"? 
Yeah, it's amazing. It is exactly the kind of surprise waiting around Cosmopolis. When you meet him? He was also in Estoril. But there is much talk about the project to adapt the book, I wanted to stay away. We talked a bit about the fact that being filmed primarily in Toronto, I could see that he knew what he was doing. Probably talking about the protagonist, but that person could not do it, eventually. Later, when Paul told me about Robert Pattison, I thought my niece finally 14, I look with admirable.

Full READ HERE
ENJOY..-V- XOXO 
GOD bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment