Friday, August 17, 2012

Rob's Interview with Josh Horowitz at MTV First


Here's the interview




"Nice! I love prizes," Pattinson says




"It's as simple or as complicated as you want it to be," Robert Pattinson says.



"I'd like it if 14-year-olds went there. It would be cool. I would have loved to see this movie when I was 14," Pattinson says.



"It was like a gift to get the job," Pattinson says.



"I was getting more and more nervous as I came to the first day of shooting and then almost spontaneously combusted when I first sat in the limo," Pattinson says.



"I don't have the concern. I don't need to be like Jenny from the Block," Pattinson says.



"He had to cut so close to the skin, he almost cut my ear off. That was kind of frightening," Pattinson says.



"I loved the words so much, like, I wanna speak like that afterwards," Robert Pattinson says.









"I feel so much older now," Pattinson reflects on the final "Twilight" installment.





"I've been writing a lot of stuff recently," Pattinson says.



"I love Romain Gavras, who did the M.I.A. video," Pattinson says of the video for "Bad Girls."

PICS UNDER THE CUT 



ENJOY.. Miko XD
GOD bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment