Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Christina Perri May Appear on Breaking Dawn 2 Sountrack



Perri’s currently on tour with Jason Mraz, and in promoting her shows she spoke with 96.5 TIC FM about her involvement with the Sagaand teased, “I might have seen the last film too, and it’s pretty amazing … I might be involved in that. I’m not really allowed to say though… just a hint.”
Confirmed for the soundtrack so far are Iko (“Heart of Stone”) and Passion Pit (“I Think We’ll Be Alright”), the latter of which appears when Bella (Kristen Stewart) wakes up from her transformation.

 I am SO excited to hear who is on the soundtrack for Breaking Dawn Part 2! It’s the FINAL one (cries), so it better be good! Who else would love to hear Christina Perri sing one more song for Bella and Edward?

ENJOY.. Miko XD
GOD bless you

1 comment: