Saturday, August 25, 2012

Angela Sarafyan (Tia) Mention Rob and Kristen


Q: How did this set get established? How did you feel as a newcomer?

A: guess I had that experience initially, but what is interesting is that there were so many of us that we become the people that everybody would try to fit. There were so many vampires and actors, so many there. Initially it was ... I'm trying to think of the right word because the first scene we shot was in the Kasbah, and I remember just going to be on set and see Elizabeth Reaser and his face I had seen in posters and that face I'd seen in movies. I could not digest. I could not look at her and go "oh whatever, who cares, they are just actors," was surreal. The whole thing was quite surreal. I remember I arrived on set the day before we were recording, or two days before, and I saw Kristen (Stewart) sitting there, and I was like, this is the girl. It is not the face I've been watching and listening anywhere. There's this little head. It was interesting to finally see them in the flesh. It was not as intimidating as you think. Just something really crazy to see these things for real. 

Q: When you came to this, you were most excited to work?

Angela: I was excited to find Rami (Malek), because he would interpret my partner. I know that technically I should be excited to meet Kristen and Rob (Pattinson) and all cats and I was happy to meet you, I really was, but I think I was more excited to find Rami because we would be companions, as vampires can be. We were mates. I do not know who he was and it was a nice surprise. It was just a big surprise. I think when you see the film, you'll think we're a couple, which is cool. We actually found what was special between us.

(...)

What was the hardest part about playing this role?

Angela: I do not think it was a challenge indeed. I do not think it is very challenging. I kind of just filmed everything from one moment to the next. I do not know, I think that the right answer was that there was really challenging, it was fun. It was interesting and fun approach based on the world that was being created. If that makes any sense. Because I did not really know where I was going, so everything was kind created in the moment. I had ideas, but these ideas can be thrown out the window when you walk on a set, and you see what is really happening. So you create the moment, which makes it more exciting. It was a challenge, so it was more fun than hard work either way on this part. Designing and building real relationships the characters there. I think, ultimately. And there were pleasant surprises along the way. There are pleasant surprises, because you never know who you'll find. So when you have connections with other actors like Kristen and Rob and I and Rami and Umar and many of us had real connections. People had real chemistry. It was surprising that these things happened and I was happy for them. And you create
friends also.

All Interviews HERE
ENJOY.. Miko XD
GOD bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment