Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nikki Reed Mention Kristen and Breaking Dawn Battle Scene


I'm exciting to watch Breaking Dawn part 2 :)
The 23-year-old actress chatted with MTV about one of the scenes she’s really looking forward to in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.
“Well, you never know what’s going to end up in there. Let’s see … There was a pretty kick-ass battle sequence that I did with two of the other girls that I think should be pretty cool, if they leave it in there,” Nikki dished. “So I’m looking forward to that ’cause we trained for it for a while.”
Nikki added, “[We did] a little fight training. It was me and Ashley [Greene] and Kristen [Stewart], and we did this like three girls back-to-back thing where we beat up some huge dudes. That’s always fun.”

Via
ENJOY.. Miko XD
GOD bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment